Wholesale buyers are now able to utilize Wholesale Clothing Deals for their drop ship / blind ship service needs. WCD offers a simple system that allows buyers to reduce their overhead by no longer requiring themselves to purchase large quantities of inventory (with hopes they sell).
By joining our Drop Ship program, buyers are now able to purchase items as they come to their web store. Members of our drop ship program are not only able to purchase as little as one item at a time, (eliminating annoying pre-packed goods), but they are also able to utilize our high-resolution images for their site.
In addition, each member will have a dedicated account manager to answer any questions and help better their buying/selling process at all times.
- Accept the monthly subscription fee
- Fill out the information that is required to create an account
- Check out with your credit card
Click Here to Join Drop Ship PREMIUM (Inventory Source)
1. Click the link above to sign up for an account with Inventory Source for the WCD + Inventory Source Premium Dropship Program
2. Create a Free Account or Sign In to your existing Inventory Source Account
3. Once signed in, go to the 'Add Integration' tab on the left-hand panel
4. Select Wholesale Clothing Deals as the supplier & Select Your Sales Channel/Platform
5. Once you purchase an integration / finish the checkout process with us, you will want to go to the 'Pending Integration' tab to set up your integration
6. On Step 2 of your 'Pending Integration', you will see the link to officially sign up for ZERO minimums and the Premium Dropship Program with your supplier Wholesale Clothing Deals
Q & A
(1) How do I determine the shipping cost for a Drop Ship order?
There is a shipping estimator at checkout. Add an item to your cart, proceed to your cart, and at the bottom right there is a shipping estimator. From there you can get an estimated shipping cost for the shipping method. Then, you can charge your customers however you feel like will work for your store.
(2) How long does it take the Drop Ship customer to receive the goods?
This will depend on the shipping method you choose and the location of the customer. We ship from Los Angeles, California. Drop Ship orders take up to 3 days to process the order (usually only takes 1) and depending on the shipping method you choose, it can be around 3-5 business days.
(3) Is there a way to get a list of your product's details?
Yes, you may send a request for a CSV file. You will also automatically receive weekly CSV files of our updated products if you are on the Basic plan.
(4) Can we get access to high-resolution photos?
After you join our Drop Ship program, you have the option of saving our photos directly from our website (drag them to your desktop or right-click and save as), and you will also receive links to our high resolution photos via Drop Box.
(5) Do you have an integrator that keeps track of inventory?
Our Drop Ship Premium plan includes automated inventory. We have teamed up with Inventory Source, and you will no longer have to manually keep track of inventory.
(6) What is the return policy for Drop Ship?
It is possible to return items, but there will be a 20% restocking fee deducted from the amount. Our suggestion is to keep the item and resell it on your website. If not, you can write your order number on the box and ship it back to us.